B Type Camlock Coupling
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag and Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: B type camlock coupling
- Structure: Universal
- Material: Aluminium Camlock Coupling
- Product Name: B Type Camlock Coupling
- OEM: Doable
- Material Avaible: Aluminium / CS / Ss
- Trademark: Haikuo or OEM
- Connection: Aluminium / CS / Ss / Nylon
- Flexible or Rigid: Rigid
- Standard: Standard
- Brand Name: Haikuo
- Thread: NPT/Bsp
- Sample: Viable
- Origin: China
Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel or Aluminium
1. We can guarantee the best material according to related quotation.
2. Testing is performed on each fitting before delivery.
3. All packages are adapt for shipment.
4. Material chemical composition is conformed with international standard and environment standard.
1. Can I add logo to the products?
Yes, but we usually have quantity requirement if the client want to add logo to the products. You can contact us for the details.
2. Are you able to design or produce new products for us?
We are always willing to develop new products according to the clients' requirements, we are experienced in stainless steel investment casting and Aluminum gravity casting, so when you have samples or drawing needing a factory to develop for you, we will try our best to help you.
3. How can I know the material is correcct and acceptable?
Material certificate (inspection certificate) is available on request.
4. What's the pressure ratings for your camlock couplings?
Sizes from 1/2" to 4": 150 psi
Size above 4" 75 psi
Sizes from 1/2" to 4': 300 psi
Sizes above 4" 150 psi
|Product||Quick coupling; camlock coupling|
|Material||stainless steel316, 304; brass; aluminium|
|Place of origin||Shandong, China (mainland)|
|Type||A, F, B, D, E, C, DC, DP, DD, DA or as customer' s request|
|Thread||NPT, BSP, BSPT, etc|
Male; female; (screw)thread; welding; leather hose;
|Gasket||buna(NBR), viton and Telfon, silica|
|Test pressure||3/4" -2" 250PSI(17.6bar); 3" -4" 200PSI(14.8bar); 2 1/2" 225PSI(15.8bar); 6" 150PSI(10.5bar)|
|Workmanship||Precision casting or forged|
|Application||oil, petroleum, chemical, water, gas|
Inner plastic bag, outer carton, then wooden pallet; or as customer' s requirement