Colorful High Quality PU Spiral Air Hose / PU Coil Hose with Brass Quick Connector
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.2-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/Month|
|Transport Package:||Well Packed in Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PU Coil Hose
- Kind: Thermoplastics Pipes
- Contraction Percentage: 1.5%~5.0%
- Thickness: 1-3mm
- Color: Orange, Blue, Black, Transparent or as Your Reuqes
- Type: Spiral, Coil or Straight
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- Material: PU/ Polyurethane
- Water Absorption: 0.1%~0.3%
- Tensile Strength: （30~40）MPa
- W.P: 6~8bar
- Length: 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, or as Your Request
- Trademark: HIGH-QUA or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
1. Excellent performance of resistance agaist high-pressure, vibration, wear, corrosion and bending.
2. The diameter size within the high-precision control which is suitable for a variety of joint.
3. Multiple colors for your selection; Red, orange, yellow, black, blue, green, nature, transparent.
4. Excellent flexibility, the bevelling radius is small, the operating temp and the working pressure scope is wide.
5. Both of them are made of new raw material completely, without any old or recycle-using material.
6. Applying for different fittings and with good resistance to high pressure, abrasion and vibration.
7. In addition to metric size, we also produce inch size according to our customers' requirement.
Industry robot, pneumatic tools, centralized lubrication, air tools, automobile manufacture, etc.
Light weight and Durable Polyurethane Self-Recoiling Air Compressor Hose that is Oil Proof and Abrasion Resistant.
Designed and built for professional applications that require easy-access to an air supply and an automatic recoil when under frequent use. Ideal for automotive, contractors or industrial uses. An excellent alternative to muchheavier and bulkier rubber air hoses.
|Sizes:||PU coil Hose / PU sprial air hose|
|NO.||O. D. mm||I. D. mm||Thick(mm||length m/roll||N. W g/m||Min burst pressure(bar)||Max working pressure (bar)|